At the 7th International Conference on UNESCO Global Geoparks , under the patronage of UNESCO, 60 booths are available at the conference centre, in the Arena right next door to the main conference auditorium and break out rooms. Take this opportunity to showcase your UNESCO Global Geopark to colleagues from around the world, or promote your products and services to over eight hundred delegates from thirty plus countries.
1. Reserve your booth when you register to to attend GGN2016! Booth locations are attributed on a first come, first served basis.
2. Accepting the terms and conditions. Upon booking, you will be accepting terms of conditions of exhibiting found HERE IN THE EXHIBITOR MANUAL You can also book extra furniture, audiovisual equipment and graphics for your stand, find out more HERE
3. Boost your booth! Delegates at GGN2016 are a fun and creative crowd eager to get inspired by new projects, exhibitions, techniques, products and services. You will capture their attention by having an attractive and resourceful spot at the conference.
During the conference, coffee breaks and lunch take place in the Arena in order to boost business opportunities between exhibitors and conference delegates attending GGN2016.
A standard exhibition booth is 3metres x 2metres including one power point, all for just £300 including local taxes.
If you want a larger space, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
1. UNESCO Global Geoparks of UK and Ireland
2. UK National Commission for UNESCO
3. The Geological Society, UK
4. Natural History Museum, UK
5. TDA, Torbay UK
6. English Riviera Tourism company, UK
7-12. Wonderful Geopark of Indonesia
13. Free stand
14-16. Japanese Geoparks Network
17. Forum of UNESCO Global Geoparks in Germany
18. PANature Augmented Citizen Science, Germany
19. Salpausselkä Geopark, Finland
20. Lauhanvuori Region, Finland
21. Saimaa Geopark Project, Finland
22. UNESCO Fangshan Global Geopark, China
23. Wudalianchi Global Geopark, China
24. Shilin Yi Autonomous County, China
25. Shennongjia UNESCO Global Geopark, China
26. Arxan UNESCO Global Geopark, China
27. Yandangshan UNESCO Global Geopark, China
28. Guizhou Zhijindong Cave Geopark, China
29. GGN Information Desk
30 Dunhuang Global Geopark, China
31. Wangwushan-Daimeishan Global Geopark
32. Trollfjell Geopark, Norway
33. Donghaean Geopark and Ulleungdo Dokdo Geopark, South Korea
34. Dongvan UNESCO Global Geopark, Hà Giang, Vietnam
35. Geopark Odsherred, Denmark
36. Geologists' Association - Geovillages, UK
37. KAMYK.PL - Design, Models, Scenography, Poland
38. Mudeungsan Area National Geopark, South Korea
39. National Geoparks Secretariat of Korea
40. Cheongsong Geopark South Korea
41. Churston Traditional Farm Shop, Sponsor of GGN2016, UK
42. Sanqinshan Geopark, China
43. Danxiashan Scenic Spot, Shaoguan City, China
44. Zigong UNESCO Global Geopark, China